EcoWater Water Softener Systems Provide Cutting-Edge Wireless Technology, Energy & Salt Saving Designs, and as Always… Lots. More. Bubbles.
Imagine prolonging the life of your water-using appliances, using up to 75% less soap, and reducing water heating costs by nearly 30%. Water softener systems create luxurious water and pay for themselves in cost and time savings.
Combine all of this with local, professional installation and ongoing service and you’ve got yourself soft water without the hassle of having to find a plumber and someone to maintain the system down the road.
Why An EcoWater Softener?
EcoWater’s elite water softener system is our conditioner, which is offered in a two-tank design. We also offer single tank and compact tank design options.
Our Most Popular Features:
- HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring – Wi-Fi enabled technology sends continuous and excessive water use, system error, low salt and service reminder alerts, including a water-to-drain sensing alert notifying you when an excessive amount of water is going to drain.
- Highly Efficient Counter-Current Regeneration
- Water Meter – Allowing for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation and water use information.
- Patented Electronics Digital Demand Module – Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Durable tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Full One-Inch Riser with Self-Cleaning Distributors – One-inch diameter for increased flow rates, which ensures that household demand is adequately met.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate capability.
- Automatic Salt-Level Detection and Tank Light – Simply add salt, no salt level setting required. Our integrated sensor will detect the salt level and alert you when the salt level is low.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve – Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
Service is at the heart of We Fix Water. We know you can shop online, go to a big retail store, or choose from an overwhelming variety of water solutions. What truly makes us different is our desire to take care of our customers, exceed their expectations, and provide the best possible water for their home and family.
We’ll let you know when your filters need to be changed, if there’s a notification of service needed from your water softener based on the wireless setup, and maintain your system to ensure efficiency. We also offer affordable and convenient salt delivery – right into the salt tank!
Shout out EcoWater. We are so lucky to have a great family business here that understands the importance of giving back to the community! Thanks Holly, Dan, and crew for the great services you do!