Get Big Savings On Water Conditioners from WeFixWater!
The only water conditioning system made in the USA with softening & filtration capabilities, a dare to compare guarantee & remote, wireless monitoring!
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of natural coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets, and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% fewer soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses, and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Just like your television, your EcoWater Conditioner even comes with a remote control.
Softer Skin & Hair
Clean Less, Live More
Extend Appliance Life
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
.1. Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
2. Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
3. Your skin and hair is dry and dull.
4. Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray.
5. Your brights have lost their luster.
6. Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher.
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
Wireless Water Monitoring System – HydroLink
Control & monitor your water treatment systems at the touch of a button and enjoy better water at maximum efficiency. You’ll save money & time! Many water conditioner and treatment systems are hidden away and overlooked in a basement, garage, utility room, or under a sink. EcoWater’s advanced HydroLink® technology puts information at your fingertips that makes it possible to communicate with your water treatment systems so you can potentially extend the life of your appliances. Additionally, HydroLink Plus® can be programmed to send alerts and diagnostics to your local EcoWater Pro, who will monitor the system and provide convenient maintenance and service as needed. The EcoWater HydroLink Plus® system gives you the power to monitor your water usage, let’s you know when to add salt and gives you peace of mind when traveling. You can access your system from virtually anywhere and receive on-demand alerts via email, text through our convenient app or by connecting to the secure website.
Verified Local Reviews